Saturday, January 30, 2010

Between 3 choices and remembering the past

First, what will you do if your best friend declare love to you and you really don't want let him go from your live?
Second, what will you do if your heart say that you really need your bestman morethan your boyfriend now?
Third, what will you do if someone who really funny, stupid and really really make you happy, come to you and make you feel better between any problems witch strike down your live?


For someone who always love me, keep me smiling, make me save and always beside me when I needed, I just want to say, I love you. I always love you and I will always love you. Thanks for everythings that you've ever gave me. I love you. And I know you love me too. I can't say that we can't be. . . Because I know we can. I'm just afraid to lost you. I love you


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment