Sunday, June 19, 2011

decided tumblr and blogger

Talking updating my tumblr >.< aigoo , if you know me in the real life you will know everything I post in my tumblr it's all about KPOP and specially 2PM , Jang Wooyoung and Khunyoung . Well, I'm 1st admin of one of the fansite . So, I keep update my tumblr about them . actually , I'm back to the normalll I love fashion again and find myself in here again I love shopping , I love clothes , I love magazine I'm such a normal girl you know...............

because of the cold weither, I wear this weird clothes I ever whore .
well, judge me if I look clumsy or something
But it's really cold you know.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

for the photos, well I make them look like the old photos XD
don't get missunderstanding here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will update here . urrmm my tumblr it's all about kpop . XD
I love Kpop . And I'm a 2PM fans (it called hottest. so I'm hottest)

1 comment:

  1. Are u sure to move to tumblr??? seriously its need such a hard work to change the theme, and btw great and stylist blog you have here already ^^
    PS : your link to my blog was expired, please re-link it sweeties *smooch


    Love,
    Beny Ricardo Sadewo
    wooooowww Mariona,... you're such a CHIC harpy on those outfits, love overall and miss you hunyyy *smoooch



    Love,
    Beny Ricardo Sadewo
    http://www.purple-snap.com/

    ReplyDelete