Friday, April 2, 2010

Girls' Generation (Run Devil Run's Style)

First, I hate him! He looked me like he want to say "wait me. I'll back for you.", he said "I'll come to your home next day.", "I don't have anyone in my heart. it's just you.". in the fact, he lied to me and he got her ass off then he run away to another girl. FYI, I don't like you and I don't love you. I'm just mad about it. About you lied to me and it's like you're joking around me with that stupid words and I believed it. I got fooled! I hate when people did this to me.
Second, please, don't teach me how to be a stupid strong girl. Because, I'm not sorrow girl like you do. Live is fun. So just do what you want to do. Don't be afraid to wish something. Don't be afraid to be optimistic.
Third, you don't know about me, you're just keeping your mind to think about who am I. You just chop off and chop off about anyone around you. That's useless girl. Expect for the best, prepared for the worst, FUCK for others thinks! DO YOUR OWN THINGS!

Anyway, There are some pictures of Girls' Generation, Run Devil Run.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yoona
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Soo hyun
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunny
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yuri
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jessica
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tifanny (heart her)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Taeyoon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sooyoung
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hye Yeon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment