Saturday, April 24, 2010

This has been very night. And I have not slept well. I really want to watch movies and spend the "God of Study". This Korean drama series is very good. you guys must see it! the guarantee that you will not regret it. This drama tells of the struggle of five people who will face the graduation exam and wish to enter a famous university. they did all this to save their school from dissolution. (Because their school is considered not feasible)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I took this picture this morning when I accompanied my father to buy shoes and some clothes.

I'm sick of flu right now. ah, this is very disturbing. I cough and my nose clogged. aigoo,,, what should I do now? I really can not sleep in this state. hopefully I'll get better tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment