Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jeremy Scott Adidas Originals Party in Seoul wiht 2NE1

jeremy scott party here in Korea together with 2NE1. they look very close, right? especially CL. I really love the work of Jeremy Scott. This is very unique! and I also love to wear their clothes on. See, Korea is not inferior to other western countries, isn't it?

ok, although there is a friend of mine commented that they dress weird. but, I think this fashion. why they thought it was weird? I think they are weird. she is weird because she doesn't understand fashion. (I should shut my mouth again)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment